Current informations about Covid 19 in Montenegro:
- Najvažnije informacije o COVID-19 i vakcinaciji u Crnoj Gori (covidodgovor.me)
- montenegro.travel (google.com)
Please be advised of the general recommendations and measures:
- Please do not go to the airport if you feel any of the following symptoms: fever, coughing, shortness of breath, loss of taste or smell.
- If you possess doctor's certificate confirming symptoms of COVID-19 contamination, note that you are entitled to rebooking up to 6 hours before the flight, by presenting the certificate.
- Prepare a sufficient supply of masks for the entire duration of your journey.
- It is necessary to wear a mask (medical mask, cloth mask, etc.) at all times during the flight as well as at the airport, from the moment you enter the terminal building at the departure airport, during the flight, until the moment you leave the terminal building at the arrival airport. Exempt of the obligation to wearmasks are children under the age of 6 and people who have health reasons for not wearing them.
- Make sure to observe the rule of use of masks at the airport, otherwise you may be refused to board the plane.
- Observe the rule of social distancing at all times and limit unnecessary contact with other passengers.
- Wash your hands regularly for at least 20 seconds with soap and water or if that is not possible, use alcohol-based hand sanitizers.
- If you sneeze or cough, cover your nose and mouth with a tissue or observe respiratory etiquette.
Before departure, during the flight and after landing:
- If possible or available, check in for the flight online.
- Hand luggage that is brought into the cabin must weigh maximum 8 kilograms. Baggage containing lithium batteries must be in checked baggage.
- Only passengers and people accompanying passengers requiring assistance (persons with reduced mobility and unaccompanied minors) may enter the passenger terminal building at the airports of departure and arrival.
- Adhere to the general measures regarding the use of masks, social distancing and hygiene given in the General recommendations and measures section.
- Read air carrier's promotional material on the health care, which will be distributed both at the company's points of sale and in the aircraft cabin.
- Allow enough time to perform all checks and procedures before the flight.
- Ask airport or carrier staff members in case of doubt or for any kind of assistance.
- Observe general measures of wearing a mask, social distancing, as well as physical barriers and signs indicating distance requirements.
- If you have any doubts or questions during the flight or if you fell unwell, inform the crew and ask for help. They are there to help you with everything.
- Follow the demonstration of the safety procedures at the beginning of the flight to know the special instructions.
- Restrict movement in the cabin only to perform basic needs.
- After collecting your baggage, leave the passenger terminal at the airport of arrival as soon as possible.
Preventive measures implemented by Air Montenegro in order to reduce the risk of infection transmission
- Observing the rule of mandatory use of masks for passengers and aircraft personnel, as well as all persons who have the access to the passenger cabin.
- In accordance with the recommendations and provisions of the Institute of Public Health and EASA (European Union Aviation Safety Agency), our staff will clean and completely disinfect the aircraft and flight cabin on a daily basis.
- Our aircraft are equipped with modern HEPA filters that have special air filtration system which removes 99.97% of particles from the air.
- To reduce the contact between cabin crew and passengers within the cabin, service will be reduced, and catering will be temporarily discontinued, and limited to a bottle of water.
- The seating arrangement will be carried in such a way to maintain the physical distance between the passengers, where allowed by the occupancy of the passenger cabin, with the exception of family members.
- Before entering and leaving the cabin, the rules of physical distancing will be observed.
Notice for Covid positive passengers
All passengers who are Covid positive and therefore unable to travel are subject to tariff conditions, by the company's procedures.
We ask all passengers to run PCR tests within no shorter than 24 hours.
Otherwise, company conditions find a certain penalty for any changes in the time period from 24 hours, before the flight.
Entry measures to the Federal Republic of Germany
The Federal Government of the Republic of Germany has reintroduced restrictions on citizens of Montenegro, from Sunday, 15.08.2021. This measure is introduced to limit the spread of coronavirus.
Entry into Germany is only possible when there is an essential reason or complete immunization with one of the PEI accepted vaccines, regardless of whether you have a visa or not.
The decision to enter Germany is taken in each case by the Federal Police at border crossings. The embassy does not influence the decision to enter.
More information about entering: BMI - Civil Protection - Coronavirus: Frequently Asked Questions (bund.de)
Measures of entry into the Republic of Slovenia
From August 16, 2021, all passengers entering Slovenia by aircraft, will have to fill out a digital passenger locator form before entering the country.
Based on the government ordinance covid-19 passenger restrictions are in place. Certain restrictions apply for crossing the state borders. Entry into Slovenia without quarantine is permitted to a person submitting one of the following proofs:
- European digital covid certificate in digital or paper form, bearing a QR code,
- Digital covid certificate of third countries in digital or paper form, bearing a QR code, that contains the same data as the European digital covid certificate and issued in English by the competent health authority of the third country.
- A negative PCR test provided that no more than 72 hours have passed since the swab was taken.
- A negative rapid antigen test provided that no more than 48 hours have passed since the swab was taken.
- A certificate of recovery (a certificate of positive PCR the test result, which is more than ten days old, unless a doctor assesses otherwise, but no more than six months old, or a medical certificate confirming that the person has recovered from covid-19 and that no more than six months have elapsed since the onset of symptoms).
- A certificate of vaccination.
All restrictions, exemptions, detailed requirements and further information regarding proofs are published on the websites:
- Measures of entry into the Republic Serbia