In order to facilitate a smooth check-in for yourself and your baggage, we kindly ask that you be at the airport two hours before your scheduled departure time.
Please understand that the check-in counter closes 30 minutes prior to departure and passengers who have not checked-in by then will not be boarded.
While planning your travel, make sure that your passport is valid and that you have obtained all necessary travel documents and visas.
Please note that it is your obligation to obtain all travel documents and comply with the requirements of the states you travel to or transit through. Visa information can be acquired in the diplomatic and consular missions to the states covered by your itinerary.
FOREING CITIZENS TRAVELLING TO MONTENEGRO
If you travel to Montenegro, visa information can be looked up at the official website of the Montenegrin Ministry of the Interior - Overview of visa regimes for foreign citizens (mvp.gov.me).
MONTENEGRIN CITIZENS TRAVELLING TO SCHENGEN AREA
Apart from the requirement to hold biometric passports, pursuant to general requirements for entry into EU countries, i.e. Schengen area countries, which apply to all third country nationals, Montenegrin citizens may at the border crossing be also required to meet the following:
- To state the place of their stay (i.e. show the invitation letter or guarantee letter, travel voucher, hotel booking, or provide the address where they will be staying);
- To hold the proof of sufficient funds to cover their intended stay, transit and return to the home country, in cash or on credit cards (money amounts vary between Euro 40 and 70 per day, depending on the state);
- That Schengen Information System (SIS) does not have any alert on refusal of their entry;
- That prior to their intended entry into the Schengen area they have not stayed in the area for more than 90 days within the six month period;
- That they do not pose risk to public order and peace, internal security, public health or international relations of any EU member state.
We inform you that when travelling to the Republic of France, the Federal Republic of Germany, the Republic of Slovenia, the Republic of Serbia, the Republic of Italy, the Kingdom of Norway, The Swiss Confederation, the Czech Republic, the Republic of Austria and the Slovak Republic, passengers must have a passport whose period of validity is at least three months after the planned departure from these countries.
Please note that the above mentioned rule applies to all countries of the Schengen zone.
As far as State of Israel and Russian Federation is concerned, passengers must have a passport with validity period of at least six months from the date of departure from territory of the mentioned countries.
Note that all the quoted information serve only as guidelines, and travelers are obliged to inform themselves in detail with relevant authorities.
Information on visas for Montenegrin citizens may be obtained at: Overview of visa regimes for citizens of Montenegro (mvp.gov.me).
NOTE: Some states require advance passenger information (API), therefore you might be required to provide information such as: gender, name (as shown on the passport), last name (as shown on the passport), date of birth, nationality, passport number, dates of its issue and expiry, the issuing country. These data are to be sent within 72 hours prior to the scheduled departure.