Measures of entry into the Republic of Slovenia
From August 16, 2021, all passengers entering Slovenia by aircraft, will have to fill out a digital passenger locator form before entering the country.
Based on the government ordinance covid-19 passenger restrictions are in place. Certain restrictions apply for crossing the state borders. Entry into Slovenia without quarantine is permitted to a person submitting one of the following proofs:
- European digital covid certificate in digital or paper form, bearing a QR code,
- Digital covid certificate of third countries in digital or paper form, bearing a QR code, that contains the same data as the European digital covid certificate and issued in English by the competent health authority of the third country.
- A negative PCR test provided that no more than 72 hours have passed since the swab was taken.
- A negative rapid antigen test provided that no more than 48 hours have passed since the swab was taken.
- A certificate of recovery (a certificate of positive PCR the test result, which is more than ten days old, unless a doctor assesses otherwise, but no more than six months old, or a medical certificate confirming that the person has recovered from covid-19 and that no more than six months have elapsed since the onset of symptoms).
- A certificate of vaccination.
All restrictions, exemptions, detailed requirements and further information regarding proofs are published on the websites: